For the second year in a row, 104factory has been selected as one of the top incubators across France to welcome international startups.
The French Tech Ticket program is designed for entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to create their startups in France.
If you are an international startup in cultural and creative industries, apply here www.frenchtechticket.com before August 24th and choose 104factory.
The welcome package is offering to the laureates the best possible start:
- € 45,000 funding per project
- A 12-month incubation period
- A fast track procedure for laureates to obtain a resident permit
- A dedicated support program
- A help Desk to assist laureates with administrative formalities
- A soft landing pack to relocate easily to France
Who is eligible?
- Foreign founding teams of 2 or 3 people (The team can include a maximum of 1 French citizen)
- English-speaking founders: the entire program will be held in English
- Startups in project phase (not yet legally founded) or already created abroad
- Founders must be ready to live in France for a year and devote 100% of their time to their project